Thursday, September 01, 2011

Colombiano


From September 14 to 17 I'll be in Colombia for their second annual comics festival, Entreviñetas.

I'm flying down to the city of Armenia on Wednesday, September 14 and diving straight into a series of lectures and round tables as the one American (by which of course I mean estadounidense) and probably the only non-native Spanish speaker at the show.

Be sure to spend some time exploring the links on the guest artists page, it'll give you a snapshot of a rich world that we barely have a sense of here, stateside. I'll do my best to put my reporter's hat on and send reports about the comics scene in Latin America. (If you don't follow me on Twitter, that's the place to get my moment-to-moment observations: http://twitter.com/mmaddencomics)

FOLLOW UP: Entreviñetas now has a blog.

No comments: